Call Center Lead
Summary: monitor, train, coach, and support Call Center Agents; to handle and resolve escalated customer service concerns; to analyze performance data; to ensure exceptional quality of service in the assistance of customers, to meet or exceed all call center performance metrics, and to make a great place to work.
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supports company, CSC, Customers, and Agents with expertise in Call Center Operation, Customer Service, and Leadership
2. Informs and assist CSC Agents of maintaining awareness on department, account, team, and individual performance metrics
3. Trains agents on procedures, processes, tools, and best practices to maximize performance.
4. Monitors performance of department, accounts, teams, and CSC agents via dashboards, call quality checks, etc.
5. Provides coaching for improvement related to performance gaps.
6. Provides positive recognition related to performance meeting or exceeding expectations.
7. Provides counseling and corrective action related to gaps in behavior vs. culture, rules violations, conduct opportunities, etc.
8. Supervises the shift and dispatch in the absence of the shift supervisor.
9. Handles and resolves escalated customer service concerns.
10. Provides information (including rates, estimates for trip charges, and service details) to potential passengers.
11. Returns calls from account providers in order to verify information and/or respond to questions.
12. Researches and resolves customer concerns.
13. Maintains a working knowledge of all departmental policies and procedures, and keeps Agents current on any changes.
14. Assists with answering incoming calls and entering trip requests into the dispatch system during periods of high call volume.
15. Utilizes performance data and other information to contribute to continuous improvement of company, department, teams, and CSC Agents.
16. Develops in-order to take on progressive responsibilities and future supervisory or other positions.
17. Performs other related duties, as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Some college and/or associates degree required.
· Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
· 3 years of progressively responsible customer service or related experience
· A minimum of 1 year of call center or related environment experience
· Demonstrated leadership ability
equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Demonstrate, model, and lead others in behaviors consistent with culture
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to type 40 words per minute (wpm) with 98% accuracy
· Willingness to work flexible hours
· Strong listening skills
· Good communication skills; ability to communicate in Spanish is desirable
· Excellent leadership skills
· Attention to detail
· Good time management skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Demonstrated teamwork skills
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· Ability to coach, mentor, and train for improved performance
· Work is normally performed in a typical call center environment
· Repetitive hand movement is required to enter trips
Job Status: Full Time