CDL Truck Driver - Tucson
CDL Truck Driver - Looking to be home on the weekends & great benefits?
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Total Transit is a diversified people transportation services provider. We meet the needs of individuals, organizations, and government in our community to get them where they are going safety, on-time, and with a great experience.
We are currently seeking safety and passenger service oriented Transit Bus Driver Operators to join our Tucson Transit Team that is providing Dial-A-Ride and Fixed Route services to the local community through the PAG RTA Sun Shuttle. Full and Part-Time positions available!!
We welcome CDL Truck Drivers! We will train!!
We’re a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do, and provide superior value and the highest level of transportation management and services to our clients and passengers
- Minimum 25 years old
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of transportation experience
- Current DOT Physical
- Either have a valid State of Arizona Class B CDL driver’s license with a P (Passenger) endorsement or qualify for one during initial training
- Ability to read, speak and write in English (with Spanish speaking a plus)
- Knowledge of major streets, public places and landmarks within local geographic service area
- Physical strength to assist disabled persons in boarding and disembarking
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Excellent safe driving and customer service skills
- Company-subsidized health plan, choose from 3 plans including one with company funded Health Savings Account for full-time (30 or more hours/week schedule)
- Voluntary (employee paid) dental, vision, lift, Short-term/long-term disability, pet insurance and other optional insurance
- Wage increase following training
- Annual wage increases each year of continuous tenure/length of service
- Paid time Off (PTO)
- Employer provided uniforms
- Great work environment and a Team Member support oriented leadership team
- Employee Wellness Program, Family holiday & social events, employee of the month, and recognition programs
Total Transit, Inc. has an excellent culture that values employees’ contributions through recognition, training/development opportunities, employee/community events, and performance reviews with merit increase opportunities based on performance.
Come work in an environment with a great team and company. Apply online. You can also apply in person at: 829 W. Silverlake Rd., Tucson, AZ 85713.
For questions/more information: Call (520) 203-0998
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time