At totalride, we provide one of the fastest growing companies in the transportation industry. We’re a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do, and provide superior value and the highest level of transportation management and services to our clients and passengers. We have a great work environment and management team that supports our Team Members in delivering a consistently great passenger experience
We currently have a Systems Analyst opening
Summary of the Job Description:
Our Information Technology Department is searching for a Systems Analyst to join our staff in a Technical Operations support role. We’re looking for a highly efficient, knowledgeable professional with desktop, network, Windows, and data center support experience as well as the ability to respond to on-call needs. We offer a generous benefits package and the opportunity for advancement. The successful candidate will enjoy being part of the team and offering responsive support when needed. Additionally, we need someone who is willing to assist in maintaining a high availability environment and who doesn’t mind multitasking throughout the day. If you enjoy working with and creating reliable, efficient computer systems, we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and troubleshoot our data center private cloud and Azure-based cloud systems.
• Respond to support requests from staff, partners, and vendors.
• Discuss users’ needs and determine vulnerabilities or areas of poor performance to boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy in our computing systems.
• Help the management team decide if IT systems and infrastructure upgrades make business sense.
• Travel to Tucson location or remote data center when necessary to troubleshoot problems or install new hardware, telecommunications, and software.
• Participate in product selection and work with vendors to pilot and implement network and data center solutions which meet business requirements.
• Work with other staff and vendors to ensure risk-free implementation of all business and technology solutions.
• Oversee new system installation and setup, and customize them for business needs.
- Setup and maintain system monitoring, run tests, and perform patches/upgrades on systems.
• Train end users and write instruction manuals as necessary.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
• 2-4 years of Cisco network support and maintenance experience.
• Knowledge of MPLS VPN architecture, OSPF and BGP protocols.
• Working knowledge of Windows Administration and PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of NetApp, Nimble or similar virtual environment clustered storage systems.
• Working knowledge of DNS, NAT Policies, Web Services, and Active Directory.
• Experience with selection, design, implementation and support of enterprise network systems and diagnostic tools.
• Experience with Azure Cloud and Automation technologies is preferred.
• Experience with Firewalls/VPN. SonicWALL experience is preferred.
• Experience working with VMware in a Cisco UCS and clustered storage environment.
• Strong oral and written English communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, project management, interpersonal, time management, written and oral communication skills.
At totalride, we offer a great package that includes competitive pay, subsidized medical benefits, voluntary Dental benefits, 15k of employer paid life insurance, 401(k) w/match, and other voluntary benefits. We have an excellent culture that qualified for Best Places to Work and values employees’ contributions through recognition, training/development opportunities, employee/community events, and performance reviews with merit increase opportunities based on performance.
Come work in an environment with our growing company. Become a part of our growing team. Apply today!
Job Status: Full Time